- I package of chipa mix, available at your local grocery store, or Manioc Flour.
- 3 Large Eggs
- 8 tablespoons of water
- 1/3 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 2 Green onions, finely chopped
Combine the flour, eggs, and water
Blueberry Season is back. I’m quite pleased, because blueberry season is my favorite season. For whatever reason, my neighborhood verdulerias always offer screaming deals on cartons of blueberries, so I have no choice to load up and incorporate
Weird food combinations are the spice of life. So when a dear friend muled me a bag of marshmallows back from the States
I’m struggling to find the words that could dignify this dessert. Alas, they are beyond me.
Rummy B.A.-nanas Foster
A recipe by Charles Lucking.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 cups rum
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 6 bananas, peeled and sliced diagonally into 1″ chunks (or smaller if you like)
- 1 kilo ice cream (I like something vanilla-ish based, but Dulce de Leche would be pretty great too)
- 1 jar of good quality dulce de leche (La Salamandra is my go-to)
In a large, deep skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in sugar, rum, vanilla
This post is dedicated to my amazing coworkers, because we all love chipa!
Everyday, we have the same discussion. Sometime between 1:45 and 3:30pm, someone will ask: “What do you guys want to do for lunch?”.
Some days it’s: “I’m
This recipe was originally intended for the Buenos Aires Delivery Blog. Their super hot team has been kind enough to let me contribute. I am also posting the recipe here, as I am trying to assemble a portfolio of blog post recipes….
Valentines Day may be over, but some sweethearts’ sweet teeth aren’t satiated. I remember the first time I tried an alfajor I was completely shocked that something so sticky, sugary and sinful could exist. It was so sweet that I couldn’t
Palermo Soho at lunch time. I’m at the verduleria and I spy blueberries. They are 12 pesos per carton. I get a pear instead.
A different side of Palermo, several hours later. I’m at the verduleria again. Yes, I go multiple times