Blue Cheese and Green Onion Chipa
- I package of chipa mix, available at your local grocery store, or Manioc Flour.
- 3 Large Eggs
- 8 tablespoons of water
- 1/3 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 2 Green onions, finely chopped
- Combine the flour, eggs, and water and mix well.
- Add the crumbled blue cheese and green onions, mix well until the dough is sticky and consistent.
- Using your hands, roll the dough into equally sized balls. Place on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes. The chipa should appear lightly browned and crispy on the outside, and super gooey and amazing on the inside. They are best when eaten fresh and hot right from the oven!