Red Roasted Tomatoes
I never cared for sun-dried tomatoes.
But slow roasted tomatoes are a different story.
- Tomatoes. Any kind, any size. Sliced.
- Olive oil. For drizzling.
- Pinch of salt.
- Pinch of pepper.
- Pinch of sugar.
- Place your tomato slices on a tin foil lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Mix together your spices, and sprinkle over tomatoes.
- Turn the tomatoes over and do the same to the other side.
- Place in a low heat oven (we’re talking 200 degrees F) for 2 hours or so, until the edges are wilted, and most of the moisture is gone.
Then enjoy. They go with everything.